Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the C.O.A.Ch system?
- Why do I need such a system?
- What is the uniqueness of this system?
- Who maintains the system?
- How "user friendly" is it?
- How much is the investment?
- Can the competencies be customized?
- What system hardware is needed?
- What are the key features?
- Can I login through my corporate/personal website?
- Sample Screen Shots
What is the C.O.A.Ch system?
- Manage their client's coaching progress.
- Improve communication with coach-client.
- Discover areas of strengths and opportunities for your client.
- Give and receive feedback to your client
- Learn coaching and mentoring tips (e-learning)
- Share their coaching experiences with others in a forum.
- Develop leaders for succession planning
- Develop managers to be more effective coaches
- Unleash the creativity and potential of employees
- Build world-class high performance teams
- Promote a learning culture
- Encourage development of a coaching culture
- Develop human potential
Why do I need such a system?
- To help your coachee discover their talents through simple assessments.
- To provide a tool for your coachee to manage their progress.
- To provide a more effective way to communicate between coaching sessions
- To provide an accountability system for your coachee
- To remind the coach and coachee on their coaching sessions.
What is the uniqueness of this system?
- It is an integrated all-in-one coaching / mentoring development tool.
Who maintains the records?
- The coachee or client
How user friendly is the system?
- We know of users who are able to use the system on the spot without training because it is simple and has a logical flow.
How much is the investment on the system
- The system is very affordable and is on a quarterly subscription basis. You may terminate the use at any time.
Can the competencies be customized?
What additional hardware do we need?
- Just a web-enabled computer.
What are the key features?
- Self-Profiling tool
- Balance Scorecard
- Competency assessments
- 360o Assessments
- Coaching Action Plan recording tool
- Coaching competency indicators
- Improvement Feedback for coach & coachee
- Coaching impact indicators
- Progress Action Plans tracking
- Development Areas progress tracking
- Climate survey (Leadership and Team)
- Coaching and Leadership tutorials & resources
- Organization knowledge management (coming soon)
- Help tools
C.O.A.Ch System TestimonialsRead More
You can understand it by Screen Shots.
Leadership is a habit. It is a choice made by individuals
Coaching staff for performance have become one of the most important Leadership skills to master.
Great changes are taking place in Asian organizations as they are around the world.
Despite the public relations hoopla that surrounds customer service today;
If you want your sales force to blow away the competition they need to master the skill of High Impact Selling (HIS).
Leadership coaches provide guidance which allows the leader to improve themselves.
New and existing entrepreneurs are constantly looking for innovative ways to improve their businesses.
Achieve your goals on time and live your ideal life, by removing barriers and challenges from your life.
Developing strategy that maximizes shareholder value is a result of a deep and detailed understanding of the economics...
POWERFUL PERFORMANCE COACHING TIPS
Author: Wai K Leong
Empowering Asian Mindsets Through Coaching
Publisher: Pelanduk Publishing Company
Book Size: 5.4 MB or 228 pages
Book Launch Gallery
Hosted by Pn. Sri Tessie Lim @ The Royal Lake Club on 29 August 2008Read More