Coaching For Performance Workshop
Coaching staff for performance have become one of the most important Leadership skills to master. Many managers are skillful task drivers but may not be effective people developers. The long term effect is demotivated employees, vacuum in the leadership succession and poorly skilled staff with silo mentality lacking personal accountability.
Coaching is not about directing, telling or advising. It is a specialized dialoguing technique designed to bring out the best in a person through enquiry and appreciation. It is a skill and like all skills it can be learnt and sharpened by managers who want to be masterful coaches (testimonials). In order for the coaching practice to be effectively implemented in an organization, it has to be demonstrated as way of life by the managers in the organization. The coaching system, structure and processes in the third stage is meant to encourage this behavior where manager's key coaching performance indicators can be used to support their coaching competency development.
- Learn and apply effective coaching techniques
- Delegate new responsibilities with high sense of empowerment
- Motivate and engage team members to make the changes needed to improve
- Improve performance by engaging staff into the developmental process
- Develop future leaders through coaching
- Distinctions: Teaching, Coaching, Mentoring
- Effective Coaching Behaviors
- Developing the three Coaching Mindsets
- Building Trust with S.C.A.R.F
- Designing Powerful Questions
- Active Listening for Potential
- The G.R.O.W model
- B.O.O.S.T Feedback
- 3 Empowering Change Techniques
- Coaching Practicum and Supervised Coaching
- Handling Nine Common Coaching issues
- Higher accountability to results from staff
- Unleashing creativity and potential of people
- Increased profitability and growth
- Healthier organizational climate
Coaching in Google
Our Integrated Development Approach
- Conduct Coaching Climate survey
- Conduct individual 360° Leadership Skill Assessment
- Conduct Coaching training workshop
- Conduct Coaching Follow-up coaching
- Implement C.O.A.Ch support system
- Conduct individual post 360° Coaching Skills Assessment
- Conduct post Coaching Climate Survey
- Compare Improvements
Client's Feedback & Ratings
What participants say about the programRead More
Wai K - one of the Awesome Coach we met. :) :) ;). Not only
your greatful knowledge & skill attracted us, but we
admire & respect so much in your personality, your smile,
your soft spoken way, your humbleness, your +ve encouragement
and so on. Your amazing sharing & thoughtfulness to ease
us still continuing to learn from your great self even after
your coaching session. Real real AWESOME COACH for us.
We really having so much to learn from your goodself along our life journey.
Sim Sim Kok (Stephanie)
Public Mutual Agency Leader
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for
the great coaching training that you delivered here in the
Philippines. I learned a lot from it and that it aligned my
thoughts on how to be a more effective coach to my line
managers and staff here in Pampanga. It was really an
inspiration for me to be better at what I do since one of my
goals is to grow people and to bring out the best in them.
Your training gave me added value and I am really excited to
put everything that I learned to practice. I made a decision
to re-read your book to make me more aware of how I can be
better as a coach.
Marc A. del Rosario)
Club General Manager)
Fitness First Pampanga
Thank you again for the excellent 02 days' session in which I
have benefited immensely.
Upon my return to the office, I took the opportunity to share my learning experiences with my Team (aged between early 40s to 50).
They were equally enthusiastic after listening to my brief definitions of the Helping Skills - Teaching/Mentoring/Coaching and Counseling.
Their enthusiasm was raised a few notches when they heard that I will be applying the Coaching techniques to help them improve and
To exceed their current level of performance going forward.
Over lunch on the same day, I had a fantastic opportunity to apply some of the skills. Please allow me to share. A senior Manager from another Division was experiencing some challenges in getting her direct report to meet tight work deadlines. She sought my 'assistance' to help her acquire some knowledge in coaching this particular staff member. The Senior Manager realized that I wasn't offering any 'quick fix' but was engaging her level of consciousness (awareness).
NCR Travel & Tours S/B (UCSI Group).