Leadership Training Workshop
"A leader is a person you choose to follow to a place you wouldn't go yourself." Joel Baker
Leadership is a habit. It is a choice made by individuals who wants to make a difference in the lives of others. It is a people-skill, developed so well, that one is unconscious about it. It is a skill that is so critical and yet so lacking in many organization that the future growth and competitiveness of these organizations hinges on how well their managers develop and sharpen them. Leadership is personal. It is about developing yourself first before you can attempt to develop others. It is a desire that one has; to excel in his life mission. It is a skill that can be sharpened if one desires to walk that path of personal leadership success. (Testimonials)
There are many skills that a manager needs to develop in order to be an effective leader but there are 8 critical ones that must continually sharpen. Effective leadership is achieved only through a deep understanding of human behavior. It starts with an understanding of yourself and then about others. A greater awareness of this will in turn generate productivity for the benefit of the organization.
- To understand the 8 components leadership skills
- To identify your personal leadership mission
- To learn and apply Situational Leadership Model (Ken Blanchard)
- To apply leadership skills in practical work environment
- To design an action plan for leadership development
- The perception of the manager as aleader
- The identification and applicationof critical leadership skills
- The four quadrants of Situational Leadership
- Applying the four quadrants: Directing, Coaching, Supporting, Delegating
- Positive communication skills - the ability to get people to act willingly to instructions and give their best performance
- Team-building - bridging for better interpersonal relationship
- Coaching for performance
- Change management
The program provides participants with the unique opportunity to:
- Understand their personal leadership drivers
- Acquire an updated perspective on Situational Leadership
- Apply techniques to drive and motivate change
- Build, shape and develop teams
- Apply the coaching techniques to increase staff performance
Our Integrated Development Approach
- Conduct Coaching Climate survey
- Conduct individual 360° Leadership Skill Assessment
- Conduct leadership training workshop
- Conduct leadership Follow-up coaching
- Conduct individual post 360° Leadership Skills Assessment
- Conduct post Leadership Climate Survey
- Compare Improvements
Leadership is a habit. It is a choice made by individuals
Coaching staff for performance have become one of the most important Leadership skills to master.
Great changes are taking place in Asian organizations as they are around the world.
Despite the public relations hoopla that surrounds customer service today;
If you want your sales force to blow away the competition they need to master the skill of High Impact Selling (HIS).
Leadership coaches provide guidance which allows the leader to improve themselves.
New and existing entrepreneurs are constantly looking for innovative ways to improve their businesses.
Achieve your goals on time and live your ideal life, by removing barriers and challenges from your life.
Developing strategy that maximizes shareholder value is a result of a deep and detailed understanding of the economics...
I am always impressed with Wai's ability to be with the client and coach them from where they are. He brings clarity and authenticity to his coaching. He is able to reach the heart of the matter with grace and skill.
M.Ed, PCC, LPC, NCC New Perspective Coaching
Wai has a very professional Coaching Presence. He consistently listens on a deep level-he has a true talent here. He moves his client skillfully to Designing Actions, based on the client's focus. He is very honoring of his clients and asks good follow-up questions.
MCC, CL Inspired Mastery