Wai K, is a corporate coach and trainer and he works with leaders in organizations in the area of leadership and managerial effectiveness. He brings with him more than 20 years of experience as a trainer, consultant, coach and CEO in the corporate sector to support his practice. He has attained the highest level of coaching credential from International Coach Federation, US, the Master Certified Coach (MCC), representing the top 5% of ICF global credentialed coaches. Wai K is elected as a Vice Chair the in ICF Global Board in 2017. He has coached and trained more than 10,000 leaders and has accumulated more than 3000 hours of leadership coaching experience. He specializes in developing leadership skills through training workshops and executive coaching programs. He also runs a coach certification program accredited by the International Coach Federation, US. After a successful career as a CEO in a large public-listed conglomerate, Wai K now coaches managers and leaders to achieve similar success. He understands the challenges faced by leaders and managers who works in these cross-cultural environment that requires a global mindset to achieve success. His book "Empowering Asian Mindset through Coaching" and "Powerful Performance Coaching Tips" has helped many managers address their leadership challenges and elevate their effectiveness./dd>
- International Coach Federation Global Board Director- Vice Chair (current)
- International Coach Federation Malaysia Chapter President (4 terms - 2006 - 2010)
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coach Federation, USA
- International Coach Academy, Australia Graduate CPCC
- 10 years of CEO experience with Public Listed Companies
- Author of "Empowering Asian Mindsets through Coaching" & "Powerful Performance Coaching Tips"
- Trained more than 10,000 leaders on leadership & coaching skills
- Registered more than 2,700 hours of executive coaching experience
- ICF Trained PCC Credential Assessor
- Board member of Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC) (2008-2009)
- Certified Appreciative Inquiry practitioner
- Certified VIA Character Strength practitioner
- Certified Hogan Leadership profiling practitioner
- Developed first web-based coaching software (C.O.A.Ch)
- Founder and Managing Director of JMC Coach Mastery Sdn Bhd
- Connect with us at:
Leadership is a habit. It is a choice made by individuals
Coaching staff for performance have become one of the most important Leadership skills to master.
Great changes are taking place in Asian organizations as they are around the world.
Despite the public relations hoopla that surrounds customer service today;
If you want your sales force to blow away the competition they need to master the skill of High Impact Selling (HIS).
Leadership coaches provide guidance which allows the leader to improve themselves.
New and existing entrepreneurs are constantly looking for innovative ways to improve their businesses.
Achieve your goals on time and live your ideal life, by removing barriers and challenges from your life.
Developing strategy that maximizes shareholder value is a result of a deep and detailed understanding of the economics...
POWERFUL PERFORMANCE COACHING TIPS
Author: Wai K Leong
Empowering Asian Mindsets Through Coaching
Publisher: Pelanduk Publishing Company
Book Size: 5.4 MB or 228 pages
Book Launch Gallery
Hosted by Pn. Sri Tessie Lim @ The Royal Lake Club on 29 August 2008Read More
I am always impressed with Wai's ability to be with the client and coach them from where they are. He brings clarity and authenticity to his coaching. He is able to reach the heart of the matter with grace and skill.
M.Ed, PCC, LPC, NCC New Perspective Coaching
Wai has a very professional Coaching Presence. He consistently listens on a deep level-he has a true talent here. He moves his client skillfully to Designing Actions, based on the client's focus. He is very honoring of his clients and asks good follow-up questions.
MCC, CL Inspired Mastery